Tuesday, December 22, 2009

There is nothing like waiting until the last minute....

We finally got all of our Christmas shopping done!!!! At least I hope we have. I can't think of a single thing that we forgot. I guess I will find out soon enough. We had fun today. We took the girls to Toys r' us to pick out gifts for each other. Its amazing how well they chose their special gifts. They were so excited, they wanted to give their gifts right then. But, we finally distracted them and got their mind of it. I just hope they can wait until Christmas day to open them. Carley got Anna Claire a little stuffed animal (kitten). Anna Claire got Carley a princess Belle doll (one that you can fix their hair. It was very sweet. We had fun, but now I am ready to get everything wrapped and relax a little before we get to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It is going to be like a whirl wind. I will try to take in every special moment and savor all of them. I know the girls won't be this little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment