Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Exciting News to Share!!!

Such a wonderful blessing has been bestowed upon my family. My sister, Dana, has been blessed with a baby. She has recently found out whether she will be having a boy or a girl. Last night our whole family gathered at her house. She had baked some cupcakes and put frosting inside one of the cupcakes. The frosting would represent whether she would be having a boy or girl. I was so excited, I got the one with the frosting in it. It was blue frosting, which means we will be blessed with a boy in our family. His name is Noah. How symbolic is the name this child has been given. Well, I look at it like this: Noah stood against anyone who doubted our most wonderful God. By trusting in God, Noah was able to save his family and all of the animals from a terrible flood. This Noah is showing that same concept. Trust in God and all will be alright. My sister has trusted in God throughout her whole battle with infertility. By trusting in God, she has been rewarded. Wow, what a great reward to recieve. God is great!!!! Our lives will be tested with floods, if we trust in our God, we can endure these floods of life. I can't wait for this little miracle to grace us with his presence!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! U made me cry like a baby!! Thank you for saying such sweet things about my sweet little boy!! I cannot wait for him to get to know his Aunt Terri!! Love U!!

    ReplyDelete