Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting Behind

Many things have happened since my last post. John and Alice came down for a visit. Luckily they stayed for an entire week because we were able to see them, vacation, then see them again. The girls loved hanging out with their Aunt and Uncle. (They also loved hanging out with their P-papa, Grammy, Aunt Dana, Uncle Todd, and Baby Noah) We went swimming over here at our house, went to Grammy and P-papa's house, went to Dana's house, and Ali and I were able to do a little shopping in there too. All the while, Brent,Carley, Anna Claire, and myself went to Jekyll. What a great memorable week. We had such a wonderful time being able to see my brother and sister in law that live in another state. We miss them so much and hope that they will be able to move closer to home very soon. I will post some pictures of this event soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment