Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Morning Chill Time!!

What a low key morning today. Brent and I woke up around 7:30 and the girls didn't wake up until around 9:00. That never happens!!! I am posting because I am soooo proud of the girls. They have played so well together this morning. They have played everything from pretend puppies to mommy and baby. I am the grandmother in the mix of these fun makebelieve minds. I can't get over how much they love each other and how well they play together. I never would have dreamed it. God has really blessed me in this area. I just hope he keeps on blessing me in this way. It fills my heart with such great joy and pride to see them so close. What a great morning!!

1 comment:

  1. they do play so well together and are the bestest friends to each other, what a great blessing and I should know b/c I have a sister/best friend too!!! YOU!!! Love u sissy!!

    ReplyDelete